If your problems are related to Phones, Tablets or require me to go directly to you for any reason, then this will give you some information regarding it.
The rate for in-person support is $75 per hour and is billed in 1/4 hour increments.
To arrange for in-person support, follow these guidelines:
- Contact me using the chat icon at the bottom right-hand corner of the website.
- Discuss exactly what you need me to do and what your problem is.
- Most likely I would have to come over on a weekend or Tuesday or Wednesday evening (as I have the most flexibility during those times)
- I would email you an invoice after the work is completed which you may pay via check or credit card (over the phone with me).
By far, this will be your easiest and most cost effective option. During the day I hold a full-time job, but I can almost always connect remotely to help you out with most tasks.
Remote support is billed at $50.00 per hour (15-minute increments) and is available most weekdays and weekends from 8 am until 3 pm.
Here is the process and instructions:
- Contact me via skype chat (blue chat icon in the lower right-hand corner of this page). You will need to provide me with your email address for billing purposes.
- Once you have discussed the problem with me, I’ll have to click “Technical Support > Live Assistance” of the menu above.
- Once you download the application and open it, you enter your name and I’ll give you a 9 digit code to enter so that I can view your screen.
- After we are done, I will send you an invoice via email which you can pay by check or credit card (over the phone with me).